Join us in Bristol for a free learning and networking event on 22 March where you will:
- Learn digital engagement best practices with your peers
- Hear from digital leaders in the public and private sectors
- Find out how to prepare your comms for the GDPR
- Discuss effective behavioural change, channel shift, and income-generating campaigns
- Find out what’s working and not working for others
- Get some ‘headspace’ out of the office and enjoy a free lunch and beverage
Your organisation is under more pressure than ever to increase public understanding and involvement in key initiatives, often without the resources, time, and skills required to do the job properly.
So how are government and public sector organisations using digital communications and engagement techniques to warn, inform and educate communities in these challenging times? How can communicators inspire citizens to make positive behavioural changes, at the same time as making a difference to the financial health of their cash-strapped organisations?
Register now for this free event to hear from your peers, share your experience, and take a moment out of the office to reconnect with your missions.
You’ll also learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the steps you must take now to ensure your comms are fully compliant come 25 May 2018.